[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Gustavo's trip/Marissa

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 20:35:36 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Janice. It's amazing that Marissa is willing
to come back and deal with us for the summer, but I'm
very glad she will.

Life for us and for you all, especially Gustavo,
should be much more pleasant with Jennifer and John to
deal with us and to take the burden of our complaints
from Gustavo. smile

Cindy