[bksvol-discuss] About Marissa

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 22:25:01 -0400

This is cool news. :) I came here in January, so I have never met/worked with Marissa. I've heard a lot of good things about her work though, and I'm looking forward to having the chance to work with her.

On Monday 4/24/2006 10:00 PM, Janice wrote:
Ah.  Marissa......

I guess it's time to share the final piece to the good news puzzle.
We talked Jennifer into joining us to help make better books.
We got John to join us to represent you and to take care of all of our customers.
Now, we have Miss M coming back to help all of us in late June thru early August. Despite all of your efforts to drive her off forever, she has offered to come back and fill in where we need her.

So things are really looking up for the next six months.

Janice Carter Director, Literacy Programs