[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Get Well soon

  • From: "Kaitlyn" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 13:32:47 -0700

To all our under the weather fair weather boosharian's,

Lots of chicken soup, hot english tea and a good book:)

I still can remember as a kid having to stay home sick and listening to a
talking book while I rested...:) Cough sirup, haul's cough drops and the
vaperriser.

:)
Katie Hill
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

        You, who are thirsty, come hither: if, by chance, the fountain
fails,

        The goddess has, by degrees, prepared the everlasting waters.

translation by fulcanelli of an inscription on the

statue of maitre plerre, which stood on the parvis of

Notre-Dame-de-Paris until its removal in 1748