[bksvol-discuss] OT: Dragon Boating (was Re: Re: let disabled people know they can submit without being members)

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 17:45:02 -0700

Dragon boating? Never heard of it. I guess I'll have to Google it and see what it's all about. I presume these boats don't breathe fire or fly, as dragons are commonly understood to do? Or do the boats fly? <grin> I've heard of flying boats...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Katie Star" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>