[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Dragon Boating (was Re: Re: let disabled people know they can submit without being members)

  • From: "Katie Star" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 20:59:07 -0700

HI Evan,

Yes, there are lots of teams in your area and the major race in SC is in
Long Beach. I went to  that race last year. IF you are into sports and
outdoor things do check it out. You'll get hook!
IF you have any questions let me know or give me a call at
503-777-7155 or 503-358-3547

Katie Hill
Expand your wealth at: www.838gold.com
"Come to the edge"