[bksvol-discuss] OT: Don't get discouraged

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 16:45:30 -0800 (PST)

Please don't get discouraged, Elizabeth. We can't
afford to lose you. Just plow on and hope for the
best. One advantage of my not being able to see the
results of my methods is that I am not aware that they
don't work. Gerald did download some books for me and
told me what did and didn't work, and hopefully
putting the word chapter on the top line of the first
chapter page, alond with whatever else is supposed to
be there below, or leaving or pasting a header word if
some are already there, is working--but if it isn't, I
don't know, so I can blithely believe.

I hope you're over your cold, and that your basement
is dry.  Hopefully your weather is lovely, the rain
has stopped and you don't mind the cold front that I
think I saw on the weather map approchin the
east--maybe bringing beautiful snow? Light a fire in
the fireplace if you have one, drink some egg nog,
even if it isn't Christmas yet, listen to your
favorite music, and relax. All will be right
eventually, we are assured. smile.

Cindy