[bksvol-discuss] OT. Daisy question

  • From: "Kelly Carlson" <kccat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 14:17:46 -0500

A friend of mine called me this morning with a daisy question. I don't totally
get it but here goes.  He's been getting his text books on cd's areading in
daisy format.  Well today the cd drive or the program that ran with it stopped
working. (He called it a daisy cd drive)  He doesn't want to pay a lot of money
for a new daisy reader.
I told him he could get demo daisy reader for now to see whitch worked. He said
he was going to call RFB&D later about it since that's where he get the books
from.
What other suggestions could I give him?
Kelly C
ps. Yes, Kasondra, it's Paivy that called and asked me.