[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Curiosity getting the best of me

  • From: "robert tweedy" <rtweedy2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 07:37:55 -0500

Skype is a chat program like msn messenger except if you pay credit you can also use it as a phone from the PC. A lot of us use it for chatting and the like which is free. It has better sound quality and you can find out more at www.skype.com and when you get a call, a telephone sound lets you know you have a call. That is one thing we all should think about doing, get scype and have a conference which you can do and have a voice chat and if anyone has problems, we could contact each other for solutions right then and there as well as the list here. Another way to improve for those that are easy using our computers and also having the list here for those that don't want to. What a lot of choices out there.
For skype contact bobwichitaks