[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Brown's other books (was Re: Re: The Lost Symbol is ...

  • From: Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 16:30:47 -0400

King is simply an amazing story teller.  Not terribly complicated
interwoven plot threads for the most part, simply able to take
completely abnormal situations and make them seem entirely natural.
He is also a master of language simplicity, not trying to hide
whatever a story might lack behind a load of extra words.

Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx