[bksvol-discuss] ot kurzweil 12

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 15:32:17 -0500

Hi everyone.

As most of you already know, version 12 is coming. It is now out of my hands
(I'm in engineering), and is going through manufacturing. I believe their goal
is to ship it by October 15th. Unfortunately, I don't have final information
about much else, including when it can be ordered.

Most of the marketing material for version 12 is still being reviewed, so
nearly everything on our web site still refers to version 11. However, end user
documentation is done, and we've decided to make it available so that you can
find out what is coming, and make an educated decision as to whether or not you
should upgrade.

See http://www.kurzweiledu.com/downloads_kez1000.aspx

You'll find links to the Kurzweil 1000 Version 12 Reference Guide, Installation
and New Features, and Quick Reference Guide. Each of these is available in PDF,
BRF, or MP3 formats.

Once you've read about it, I'll be happy to answer whatever questions I can.

Stephen Baum
Vice President of Engineering
Cambium Learning Technologies
100 Crosby Drive, Bedford MA 01730