[bksvol-discuss] OT: Braille books to give away

  • From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 10:49:46 -0500

I have hardcopy braille books to give away. If anyone wants them, or knows of places that want donations, please contact me offlist at

carcione@xxxxxxxxxx.

I have a multi-volume set of Bartlett's Familiar Quotations.  I also have a
3-volume book called The Home-based Entrepeneur.

I hear there are schools for the blind in developing countries who might love to have these, but can't find any info through Google. Or maybe there are people in the good old USA who want them.
Any help finding these books a happy home is much appreciated.
Tracy