[bksvol-discuss] OT: Book Courier VS Book Port

  • From: Barbara <barbarab65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Book Share <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 08:27:40 -0700 (PDT)

I recently lost my Book Courier and my small, four-tract, tape recorder. I am
thinking about purchasing a new device. Which one should  I get, Book Courier
or Book Port? What are the differences among the devices? Would I be able to
read RFB&D electronic, digital books with Book Port? Do you know if there is a
device made that incorporates the features of a tape recorder and an
electronic, reading device or am I asking for the impossible? Any thoughts?

Barbara