[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Book Courier VS Book Port

  • From: mswanson@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 15:44:53 -0500 (CDT)

If price were no object, I'd say, Get the Braille Plus version of the
Levelstar Icn.

That said, there's a Main Menu show from a couple weeks back where APH
talks about the Bookport II.  I own neither of these but understand that
the Courier won't do RFB&D downloads.

If you're looking for new gear, the Bookport II might be the way to go.
The better your PDA-type unit, the les functions you'll need on that
4-track.  HTH!
--
Keep Water and other dietary supplements free from government meddling;
Try <www.saveinternetradio.org>, but that site's lame.  Music stops May