[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Birthdays, breakfasts, and books!

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 23:06:47 -0600

Hi Evan!

It seems like you men like your breakfast food, (smile). My husband doesn't eat much at breakfast time, but he sure enjoys breakfast food for supper.

Debby

At 11:56 AM 2/8/2010, EVAN REESE wrote
Hmmm, breakfast all day? Great idea. Gotta think about that when mine comes around in a couple months.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>