[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Birthdays, breakfasts, and books!

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 11:58:25 -0800

Hi, Larry, there's a well-known restaurant called Dupar's which is located
near me (well, relatively near since one has to drive there). I can attest
that they make splendid hash browns. They're also known for their pies. Mind
you, I like breakfast on occasion, but all day? This is a stretch even for
me. Give me a good meal with dessert included. Regards, a not-so-hungry Kim
Friedman. P.S.: As sometimes happens with me I ordered a butterhorn which is
a kind of coffee cake or Danish. My reason is I haven't eaten one in quite a
while and I was feeling nostalgic. I will eat it later. Bon appétit! K.