[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Belated Birthday Wishes for Christina

  • From: Julia <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 10:32:41 -0400

Happy belated Birthday Christina, hope it was a blast.
Julia

On 22/05/2013 7:57 AM, Marilyn Beasley wrote:
The rabbit said, "I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date!" and ran down the bunny hole.

I say, "I'm late, two days late, for Christina's May 20th birth date!" and crawled back into bed.

Christina, I'm so sorry I missed your birthday. I meant to celebrate it by reading one of your near-perfect scans of always exciting and suspenseful books. I will get right on that, happily, gratefully, and with sincere excitement and belated best wishes for your special day! Happy Birthday! This reminds me of a piece of a song:

You say it's your Birthday,
Happy Birthday to ya!
You say it's your Birthday,
Gonna have a good time!