[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Belated Birthday Wishes for Christina

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 08:16:03 -0400

LOL

Thank you very much.

I appreciate you thinking of me.

What a fun birthday wish.

Christina

From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marilyn Beasley
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 7:57 AM
To: Christina
Cc: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] OT: Belated Birthday Wishes for Christina

The rabbit said, "I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date!" and ran
down the bunny hole.

I say, "I'm late, two days late, for Christina's May 20th birth date!" and
crawled back into bed.

Christina, I'm so sorry I missed your birthday.  I meant to celebrate it by
reading one of your near-perfect scans of always exciting and suspenseful
books.  I will get right on that, happily, gratefully, and with sincere
excitement and belated best wishes for your special day!  Happy Birthday!
This reminds me of a piece of a song:

You say it's your Birthday,

Happy Birthday to ya!

You say it's your Birthday,