[bksvol-discuss] Re: OFF TOPIC Sad news about Kim Friedman

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2015 20:47:13 -0400

How did you find out, Madeleine? I have a feeling that if I were suddenly removed from the realm of the living - and my health makes that not entirely unlikely - no one would notice and, perhaps, a long time later someone might make a comment on list wondering what ever happened to me.

On 7/9/2015 8:36 PM, Jana Jackson wrote:

Wow! Lissi, this is so beautiful!!

Jana