[bksvol-discuss] Re: OE, etc.

  • From: "Paula and James Muysenberg" <outofsightlife@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 10:30:25 -0500

    Thanks Gary. I do delete messages I don't need, but I get lots of good
suggestions from this list, and I save them in my folder for Bookshare
messages. It's no problem counting down and finding the oldest unread message,
but I just wondered if there was some way to get Window-Eyes to announce
whether a message is unread.

    Btw, I believe you had asked if someone could find out the condition of Ann
Coulter's book, Slander, on the Bookshare site. I'm reading it, and it appears
to be in good shape, other than an occasional slash for I. Ranked Spelling only
gives it 97.35, but it looks like most of the problem words are proper names.

Happy dog-training,
Paula Muysenberg