[bksvol-discuss] Re: OE, etc.

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 22:14:14 -0700

Hello Paula,

I don't use windoweyes but Jaws. We use the GroupWise mail program at work
and what I needed to do is have some sighted assistance to label the
different states of the icons so that when it was in an unread state Jaws
would read the icon as such.  If you can label graphics in Windoweyes this
may be a solution.

Just thinking out loud here:)

Kaitlyn
Healing Practitioner
"The cost of a thing is the amount of what I call life, which is required to
be exchanged for it immediately or in the long run."
Henry Thoreau