[bksvol-discuss] Re: OCR Errors

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 11:43:15 -0700

Hi Robert,

I get that problem in other situations than the one you describe.  I'm using
a scanner with a book edge, so I am positive that the pages are flat on the
scanner, and sometimes I get those kinds of errors anyway.  Usually it's a
brightness problem for me, though not exclusively. Just to say that more
than one issue can cause the same resulting problem.

Mayrie