[bksvol-discuss] Re: O_T news from the Rhodeses

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 11:02:16 -0400

Well,

My cooperating teacher went up to the office to "photocopy" and I got a
phone call, smile, from the "principal" asking for two of our students.  Who
are normally quite good kids and great little angels, smile.

So I had to send them to the office and I was not happy about it, did some
acting in high school so did a good job of it.  The rest of the class was
like "Oh, my god, it can't be real it has to be a April fools joke."

So the two girls go up the stairs and as soon as they are out of earshot,
and I close the door again, I turned around and burst into a huge smile.
and the class burst into fits of laughter.

So the girls go upstairs and the secretary who was filled in, sends them
back to the principle's office and gives them a stern look.  The two girls
are quaking in their boots now, smile.

And my cooperating teacher pops out of a Conference room and says "April
fools"  Oh, it was great, smile.

We only did it, because the two girls got the class to do one on us, smile,
as Mr. hardtle put it, "Play with fire and you are going to get burned
smile."

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council