[bksvol-discuss] O T, a talking men's wristwatch to donate

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 12:11:59 -0700

Hi gang,
I don't know where to put this, but this is one of the most laid back lists I belong to so here goes. I have a brand new talking men's wrist watch that was given to me and I won't use it so thought somebody might as well be getting some use from it. It talks giving the time and temperature. Who ever I hear from first that wants it I will send it free matter to them. It's a mens watch and would be kind of large on a lady's wrist..

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California