[bksvol-discuss] junk check list

  • From: the ppardees <jfpardee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 15:29:48 -0400

        Hi Everyone,
Due to the interest there seems to be in the junk check list mentioned in the chat room, perhaps I should explain it. It is a file of characters not available from the keyboard, that often appear as junk characters in a scan. I save them in a file as I encounter them and then check the list against all my scans and remove any that are not supposed to be there.
There are only twelve in the file so far
I don't know if a file can be made from the above
list, If so, it is great. If not I will be glad to send anyone a copy of the file as an attachment.

Jim Pardee