[bksvol-discuss] O_T Temps Folder in XP Home

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 18:35:58 -0400

Sorry guys, but I have asked on other lists, to no answer, so will ask
again.

Does anyone have a general idea where the Temps folder where Windows puts
temporary programs is located in XP Home.  I just need a general ball park
idea.

The reason I am asking is my disk Clean up has never worked, but you are
supposed to delete the programs in this folder on a regular basis.  I can't
delete them if I can't find them.  Thanks for the help.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com