[bksvol-discuss] Re: O_T Temps Folder in XP Home

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 20:59:22 -0400

I should erase all files in both of the temp folders mentioned below?

At 08:29 PM 8/15/2004, you wrote:

Shelly,

The temp folder for IE and Windows is located fin c:\documents and
settings\"user name"\local settings\  There are two folders, temp and
temporary internet.

jadwiga

This is what you should clean up form time to   time.

Pratik Patel Managing Director CUNYAssistive Technology Services The City University of New York ppatel@xxxxxx