[bksvol-discuss] Re: O T Shaw Quote

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 11:48:47 -0700

I have to admit that my main interest in Shaw is because some of his work had Science Fictional themes, such as Man and Superman, and Methuselah's Children, if I am remembering correctly. He is someone, unlike most playrights, who saw the dramatic changes being brought about by the rapid technological changes going on around him and actually thought about some of the issues that it raises.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>