[bksvol-discuss] Re: O T Shaw Quote

  • From: "k4zq" <k4zq@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 17:23:15 -0400

Did Liza mary Fredddy?

Peace,
Ernie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2006 12:34 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: O T Shaw Quote

Hi Evan,

My favorite movie of all time is My Fair Lady--you got to love a dorky
linguistics movie! <lol> I got to see Pygmalion at a local theater a while
back, and I really liked it. I found that I knew the movie so well that I
knew whether each line was kept for the movie or was only in the play. It
was great, despite some accent slippage on the part of Henry Higgins. He was
a really good actor other than that. I've never actually read anything by
Shaw--maybe I'll read some of the correspondence that has been collected
since I tend to like reading letters.
Kellie

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.11.6/427 - Release Date: 8/24/2006