[bksvol-discuss] O T K 3000 list?

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 21:22:45 -0400

Dear Booksharian Friends,

I'm trying to help a friend with a reluctant Kurzweil 3000. I understand that most of you, including myself, use k1000, but could anyone help me on or off list to find how to join the k3000 e-mail group where we can get help. At the Kurzweil.Edu website, I couldn't find a link.

Thank you.

Always with love,

Lissi