[bksvol-discuss] Re: O T Dogs and chocolate

  • From: "Kasondra Payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 09:53:46 -0700

Cindy,

About ten years ago, I had a roommate who allowed her guide dog to do stuff
I couldn't imagine.  This dog got into the garbage and spilled it all over
the floor.  One day, he came into my room.  I had a large bag of tootsie
rolls sitting inter my desk because there wasn't any place else for it to
go.  The candy was being used for a fundraiser, and I thought it was safe.
The dog ate everything including the bag, candy, and all the wrappers.  He
proceeded to make quite a mess throughout the house.  My roommate blamed me
for the mess even though she didn't keep very good track of her dog when he
was at home.  It was a very tense summer.  There are those that can back my
story up who are on this list.

Kasondra Payne