[bksvol-discuss] Re: O T Dogs and chocolate

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 22:48:30 -0800 (PST)

Interesting, especially the part about carob.

The brownies were of course made with two squares of
baking chocolate, but since Reggie (the dog) didn't
eat the chocolate itseld and the brownies had other
things like flour and butter, the vet said that's why
he didn't get seriously sick--and he is a bigger dog
than my daughter's beagle. He was very hyper for three
days, though. What you say here explains why.

Cindy