[bksvol-discuss] Re: No chapter headings

  • From: "Ixchel, Jackie" <starsandhearts2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 12:51:51 -0400

Hi,
You might have just found a solution; putting spaces between the
stars. Does that work for everyone?
Is it the same on all devices where if a space is inserted it will
read all of the stars?
Jackie

>>> if **** was spoken by a TTS engine, say, if one read using the Stream,
>>> that
>>> only three of those *s would be spoken, no matter how many were actually
>>> in
>>> the written text.  I could be wrong about this, and if I am, I hope
>>> someone
>>> will please correct my error!  *smile*
>>>
>>> s would also be applied.
>>>
>>> Just musing...
>>>
>>> Warmest,

Currently Reading: The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan and Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins