[bksvol-discuss] Re: (No To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 17:04:45 -0800 (PST)

WONDERFUL! (caps intended. smile
Cindy

>________________________________

definitely!

>Mayrie
>

>________________________________
manual

>If key words ere searchable, that would be very helpful. Then
when someone is scanning or proofing or wants to know what to do about
something, like a word that's split at the end of the page all one would have
do is search for "split word," or if one wants to know what fonts should be use
for chapter titles, one ccould search for search for chapter--
>CIndy
>

>>________________________________

list.

>>We do recommend that all new volunteers read  it.  And we do completely
>>understand why they don't.  It's a huge  thing, and scattered all over the
>>wiki, and we're trying to fix both  issues.
>>
>>So, Jamie, you're right on, but the manual  isn't completely useless either.
>>
>>Just saying.
>>
>>Nobody's mad at you,
Jamie.

>>Mayrie
>>

>>________________________________

  don't ask questions?

>>That's my opinion anyway. I know others will say
  "read the manual". Let me tell you, if I were a new volunteer and I had to
  "read the manual" for all the answers, I'd probably not volunteer. I know the
  manual is better than it used to be but sometimes it's vague or confusing or
  the answer isn't there written out in black and white.

>>I'll shut up now
  before I offend somebody.

>>--
>>Jamie in