[bksvol-discuss] New from the ACB conference

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 16:33:44 -0700 (PDT)

Sue,

Isn't it nice that some people, like Kellie and
Shelley, are kind enough to let us in on some of the
fun and goings-on at the ACB--and they didn't even
advertise having a blog that would fill us in--or say
in advance they were going to. We should have stuck to
our plan of filling Pratik's office or home with
balloons and chewing gum. I'm sure his mom would have
helped us and perhaps given us a nice piece of pie or
cake. Or even had us stay for dinner. I love Indian
food.

Cindy