[bksvol-discuss] Re: Curious ISBN Question

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 16:57:37 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Evan. That explanation is quite logical and
explains why I'd found several other books on that
e-reads site or at some other sites with the 0's as
ISBNs. I didn't look carefully at what kind of
publications they were and didn't put two and two
together.

I'm glad you followed through and shared the
information with us. I, too, get curious. Unsatisfied
curiosity can itch.

Cindy