[bksvol-discuss] Re: New and a couple questions

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 18:46:17 -0500

Sure. I have WindowEyes 7.1 and am using Microsoft Word XP. I don't have any type of braille display.

Thanks,

Melissa

Christina wrote:
Hi, Melissa.
Welcome to the list.

Before we give you any advice, can you please tell us what software you're proofing with? Screen reader? Microsoft Word? Braillenote, Packmate?
Christina

----- Original Message ----- From: "Melissa Smith" <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>