[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Twilight/Stephenie Meyer book

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 22:34:18 -0400

Hi IDSpeaker,

No worries there. I don't have an inside track on what Bookshare is scanning but as they had for most of the Harry Potter books. borders is having one of those midnight release parties for Breaking Dawn, if that's Meyer's next book to be released. Though I haven't read any of her books, I would stake a stack of books that since Stephenie Meyers is so popular Bookshare will be right on it!

Because I have a Borders perks card, there was an announcement about the party in my in box this morning. Even if you don't buy much from Borders, the perks card is free and is worth having if you like bookish e-mail. Many of their discounts target popular books or books they're pushing. Sometimes the e-mails advertising the discounts prompt me to click on and see what's hot at Borders.

Always with love,

IDLissi

I hope you don't mind me playing with your address. It was a validation break whim and I was just having fun.