[bksvol-discuss] Re: New Search Feature

  • From: "John Glass" <John.G@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 15:13:17 -0800

Hi Lori,

I responded to your message last week, but for some reason, my message
didn't make it to the list.

The new search feature is currently for general users, and it doesn't
return the books in process.  We will look into expanding it to include
the content visible to volunteers in the future.

John Glass
Customer Support Manager, Bookshare

Benetech
480 S. California Ave., Suite 201