[bksvol-discuss] Re: My first book submission

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 15:09:12 -0800 (PST)

You can download your own book from step 1. But you cannot validate your own
book. If you do, it will be put back on step 1 with a note not to self validate.

  The only reason to download your own book from step 1 is if you're going to
reject your own book (and there are valid reasons for doing this).

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Snipped in the Bud by Kate Collins
I'm an eBay affiliate! Please click my link before you bid: Find hard to find
items on eBay!