[bksvol-discuss] Re: Need to contact Traci Evans

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 15:15:41 -0700

Netta, when you are on the volunteer page look for books in Process.

Find the table which wil list the books in process. Below the name of each
book there is a link for its history. Enter on that link and the history
will load.  Generally at the end of the history where the submitter is shown
the email is there. As I recall you can enter on the email to initiate an
email to the submitter.

Lori C.