[bksvol-discuss] Need INfo about .ARK Files

  • From: "Max G. Swanson" <mswanson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 14:05:57 -0500 (CDT)

I just downloaded for validation the book:  "Pigs Eat Wolves:  Going into
Partnership with Your Dark Side."

Who could resist that title for pure strangeness?  It is, however, not in
.RTF but in something called .ARK format.

On unzipping the file I got the familiar, "Use a Web service to find a
file to open this program?"  What are .ARK files, if you please, and how
do you read them?

If this causes a delay, or if anyone had dibs on this book, I'd be happy
to throw it back, but will do nothing for a few hours at least.  Thanks
again.
--
"True Terror is waking up and finding your old high school class is
running the country."--Kurt Vonegut.   Pax, Max.  <Mail to: