[bksvol-discuss] Re: Need INfo about .ARK Files

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 14:28:49 -0700 (PDT)

Max,

If you go to the Volunteer Home Page
--http://www.bookshare.org/web/VolunteerHome.html
you'll see that not only Ark and KES are acceptable
formats for submission but also Wyn, as well as doc
and rtf. People who can read ark and kes have to be
the ones who validate those. They can then convert
them to rtf and upload them for the collection.

I don't think I've seen a wyn submission, though.
Fortunately we do have some volunteers like Grace who
are willing to take the kes and ark.

Cindy