[bksvol-discuss] Re: Nancy's Scanner Trouble & Resurrection Row

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 03:41:52 -0400

Hi, Cindy. I wasn't able to get Resurrection Row unless I do some sort of interlibrary loan from another county. I forgot to post about that yesterday. I'm sorry about that. Since you have shoulder trouble and can only scan a page at a time, it's probably best if I see about getting the loaner book. It will take about 4 to 5 weeks to get here once I pay the fee for doing the transfer. I know that's a long time to wait for a book. I don't have a better solution at the moment. Shall I go ahead and do the interlibrary loan?

Monica Willyard