[bksvol-discuss] Nancy's Scanner Trouble & Resurrection Row

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 18:04:44 -0700 (PDT)

I think I have a very limited version of Fine reader 5
Sprint. I haven't tried using the scanner since dadn's
letter, but I don't remember seeing a way to do two
pages at a time or to keep all pages in one document,
as I was able to do before. But I shall try soon.

Monica, did your library have a copy of Resurrection
Row? If not, I'll order a copy from the main branch of
my library system. I think I'll have to scan and save
one page at a time, and then put them together. I hope
I'm wrong and that I can find the multiple pages and
document that Dan and his wife found. smile

Cindy