[bksvol-discuss] Re: Nancy Drew list of books

  • From: Em Rose <uvabookworm27@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 16:37:18 -0500

Thanks guys, glad to be helpful!  For anyone interested, I have similar
lists for the Hardy Boys and a couple other series... I like making lists
:).

I should mention a caveat to this list - I searched the collection months
ago to see what was there, and since then have only been keeping track of
books that have been added.  If a book has been removed for any reason, I
may have it incorrectly marked.

Just to explain the columns a bit more, the first three are pretty self
explanatory, but for the remainder:
  - In Bookshare? - A mark here means that it has been scanned, proofed,
and is available in the library.
  - WIP - A mark here means  that someone has indicated they are in the
process of scanning it or it is being proofed.  I base this off of the
weekly books being scanned list and list traffic.
  - Wishlist - A mark here means that it has been requested at one point or
another.  I know a request gets removed from the wishlist after some point,
but even then I don't update this column.  This way, I know someone has
expressed interest in it.
  - Access To - A mark here means that either I own it, know i can get it
from my library, or someone else on list has indicated they have easy
access to it.  I know some volunteers spend their money to obtain missing
books (myself included) and this way I can see what is truly needed

A great Drew resource is http://www.nancydrewsleuth.com/library.html .

Em