[bksvol-discuss] Re: Nancy Drew list of books

  • From: Em Rose <uvabookworm27@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 11:33:39 -0500

Hi Pam,

You aren't losing it.  I mentioned that I had one, but never actually
posted it.  It was a hard copy and took me a bit to digitize it.  I've
included it as an excel attachment (should be compatible with earlier
office versions) for anyone interested in it.  Please let me know if
another format would be better and I will try to accommodate it.

It's the list of all Nancy Drew books (all incarnations) with notes on the
ones already in the collection, ones that are being worked (from the books
being scanned list and list traffic), ones that have been on the wishlist,
and ones that people have indicated that they have access to.  It's fairly
up to date (last checked Monday).

Em