[bksvol-discuss] Re: NEED BOOK ASAP!

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 18:21:12 -0500 (CDT)

Sarah,

We can provide the books which we have transcribed in electronic form as
well as hard-copy embossed braille. We can even provide them in html,
which can be read with any browser. In this form, the mathematical symbols
are translated into words which any screen reader will speak.

John

--
John J. Boyer, Executive Director
godtouches Digital  Ministry, Inc.