[bksvol-discuss] Re: NEED BOOK ASAP!

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 13:40:30 -0700

I've never had much luck scanning math. Has anyone else? I'd definitely be
interested in any tips, if anyone has any, but I've always been told
math-related books don't scan well. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise. --Unknown
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his
tongue. --Anonymous