[bksvol-discuss] My Trip to the library and planning to scan

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <rhod3021@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 23:37:27 -0400

Well, wow, my library has changed adding different sections and moving
things, sigh.  used to be able to find my way around, course I could see
better then, smile.

Found the following gems for Bookshare, and of course my own pleasure.

Planet books

Mercury and the Sun
Venus
Mars

Fiction

The Black Stallion's Blood Bay Colt
The View from Saturday (this is for  a replacement on Bookshare.  The copy
is rated excellent, but their are garbled passages, and almost every I is a
1 in the book, very aggravating to read)

Nonfiction Biographies
Monet
Picasso
Divinchi
Van Goe
Chegal

And a true life story
Something In Monet's Garden need to check it again.

Animal books

The Devotion of Animals
Audibond Society Marine Life
Animals that Changed the World
A Bevies of Beasts

And, I hope that is is, but I am thinking I am missing something, smile.

So will be seeing these in the near future, at least in the next three weeks
as that is when they must go back.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can
spare.
And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever
made" - M. Facklam