[bksvol-discuss] Joke books

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <rhod3021@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 23:39:38 -0400

What do you think of Joke books up there.  I submitted one so far Give a Dog
a Bone.  But I have others.

The World's Greatest Book of Church Jokes
The Big book of Jokes
Noah's Best Animal Jokes
Sponge Bob Square Pants Jokes and Riddles

Is there an interest for these and others.  I know my library has them.

Just curious if I should add the topic to the list of stuff to be looking
for when I go to visit that wonderful book haven.  smile.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can
spare.
And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever
made" - M. Facklam